Our commercial customers are very important to us, and we strive to give excellent service to all of our commercial customers.
Click to view our Commercial Rate Summary Sheet
- New Commercial Service Request Form– Use this form to request establishing utility service at your place of business.
- Termination of Utility Services Form– Use this form to request the termination of utility services at your business.
- Request for Utility Project Support- Use this form to request facility enhancements.
To apply for the any of Island Energy’s Commercial Rebate Programs, please click the Apply button below.
- Lighting Rebate Program- Island Energy offers rebates for installing specific lamps and fixtures within your commercial facility. Click the links below for more information.
- Motor and Process Improvement Program- Click for more information and to apply
- Compressed Air Systems- Click for more information and to apply
- Appliance Efficiency Rebate Program- By installing any of the following ENERGY STAR appliances, you can lower your energy use, control your utility bill and receive rebates. –Click to Apply Online or Click to download & print the application
- Solar Incentive Program- Island Energy offers rebates for installing solar photovoltaic (“PV”) generation on your home. The incentive program also includes a buyback provision where excess electricity generated during any month can be used to offset electrical bills during the subsequent 12 months. The total solar generation capacity installed on Mare Island far exceeds the 5% threshold of Island Energy’s coincident peak load. As a result, Island Energy will no longer accept Solar Incentive Applications into the Net Energy Metering Program. The successor program of the Net Energy Metering program will become effective on July 1, 2016. Customers who currently participate in the NEM Program are not affected by this change Click the links below for more information or to apply.
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Program- Click to Apply